Sunday, May 22, 2011

Training Week Day 1

Today is the first day being back at KCU. I am pretty excited to see how God is going to use me. There is just this "thing" inside of me that makes me smile whenever I think about it because I know God has something planned thats bigger then me.

One of the things I feel that I am being called to focus on is "Love".  Love can be such a powerful thing in this world and I think its one of the most amazing things God has given us. This summer I just want to "Love".  A verse that really stuck out to me was . .


1 John 4:20-21 (New International Version)



20 Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen. 21And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.


Loving someone is a the greatest gift you can give someone. To not love someone is to not love on of Gods children. Sometimes I have a problem getting anger at someone, especially the ones that I love. I want to start telling people that I love them. I can't remember the last time I told my sister that I loved her. It breaks my heart because I do love her but sometimes my actions doesn't always show it. 


I guess I should tell her.

No comments:

Post a Comment